Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloucester v Munster

Options
  • 01-04-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

I hate to say this and I hope I am wrong but Gloucester @ 10/11(PP) to beat Munster in Kingsholm where Munster have never won looks massive value, might have a few bob on as consolation if Munster lose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

I don't know how closely you follow the Guinness premiership Pat but i sure wouldn't be backing Gloucester. They have been on a horrible run of form over the last while (including a loss away to Worcester over the weekend) and their pack has looked vulnerable since the latter pool stages of the Heineken Cup. I'm pretty big Leinster fan and as such i wouldn't be big into talking up Munster but their performance against Ulster 2 weeks ago was superb and they ground out a good win away to Connaught in horrible conditions on Friday night. The Munster pack look primed and guys like Alan Quinlan are playing the rugby of their lives. Add in the fact that Lafemi Mafi is beginning to look a serious operator and the addition of Howlett and some firepower coming off the bench and this Munster team is better than the one who won the Cup 2 years ago. Personally, i think Munster +3 with Skybet may be bet of the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Cheers for that tip lad. Been looking for some info on this game. Think I'll take some of that action Munster with handicap.

Advertisement