Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Sox - 2 games or 3??

• 01-04-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    have booked a trip to Tampa in June, coincidentally when the Sox (Red, the only ones!) are in town. Its with the gf, I've booked great tix for game 1 behind home plate to impress her and get her into it. Game 2 I'm seeing solo, question is, should I go to game 3 or not? We're in town for 8 nights total, I'm leaning towards yes as when will I realisitcally see them again, but do you think it'll will get a bit, dare I say it, boring?! Should be able to pass it with herself, migth even bring her to game 3...

Anyone advice appreciated!
    Anyone else going to any games this year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

I'll fly over and you can bring me to game 3. Personally I'd go to all 3, when are you gonna get this chance again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

My instinct would be ''....its g/f dependent''

I'd go tho......you can always get a new one. ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

christeb wrote: »
    but do you think it'll will get a bit, dare I say it, boring?

Have you ever been to a game before? Why do you think they serve beer :D?

I'd probably go to all 3-that might depend on pitching matchups of course.
    christeb wrote:
    Anyone else going to any games this year

Not unless the Orioles move to Vegas by mid July.

Enjoy-Sox/Rays games are usually fun to watch-for varying reasons!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

As I said (or did I?), I think I can swing it by the gf, although might have to get her to drop me off if I wanna go down the beer route.
    I think that's sold it for me though, and its more of an insurance than anything, I mean, what if the last start was by Beckett, I could never get another nigths restful sleep?!

Advertisement