Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frets on Fire

Options
  • 01-04-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Anyone got this?

I downloaded it yesterday, and got a loada song packs. I put it on my laptop and hooked my Wii guitar up via the bluetooth! lol i then downloaded all the Guitar Hero 3 songs for it, which I know is pointless, but whatever!! :p

so basically, i know have Guitar Hero X, which has any song i want on it! Graphics obviously arent as good, but gameplay is pretty much the same! highly recommended!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I ripped my copy of gh3 to my pc,now I have guitar hero x with much nicer graphics + star power etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

u ripped it to ur PC? from what? xbox version? didnt think that was possible?

The_B_Man wrote: »
    u ripped it to ur PC? from what? xbox version? didnt think that was possible?

No sorry I meant the pc version.

ye but do u have all the songs for it?

also, stop robbin me avatar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I downloaded it yesterday, and got a loada song packs.

Where'd you get teh song packs ?

I am gonna install this on my MAME'd arcade cab and use my GHIII 360 wireless guitar :D

• Advertisement

i got a load of them off torrents. they're quite big tho. like 500mb for the GHIII pack i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

i downloaded this 2 days ago,cant stop playing it!:cool:its excellent!got aload of songs for it aswell fairplay to hueva created this prog. although i look like an awful f''kn eejit playin it with the keyboard!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

donmeister wrote: »
    i downloaded this 2 days ago,cant stop playing it!:cool:its excellent!got aload of songs for it aswell fairplay to hueva created this prog. although i look like an awful f''kn eejit playin it with the keyboard!:D:D

Hunt down a cheap GHII 360 Xplorer controller, it'll work with the PC as it's USB ;)

VR!

its soooo much better with the guitar,if you buy the game+guitar bundle im pretty sure you can rip the tracks from the game to fof.

Advertisement