Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's for dinner.

Options
  • 01-04-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

A man decides to ring home during his work day to see what he'll be having for dinner.

"hello, who is this" says a little girl at the other end of the phone.
    "Oh hi sweety, is mommy there?" asks the man.
    "She's in the bedroom with uncle Phil" says the little girl
    "But you don't have an Uncle Phil" says the man
    "Well mammy is up stairs with Uncle Phil in the bedroom" says the girl.
    "I tell you what sweety, you go upstairs and knock on the door and tell mammy that daddy has just pulled into the drive. Will you do that for me please?"
    "OK" and off she goes.
    The man is still listening at the end of the phone and he hears some shouting, then a crashing sound then silence. The little girl picks up the phone again.
    "I told mammy and she started shouting to Uncle Phil to get out. Then she ran to the top of the stairs and tripped over my toys and fell down the satirs. She's lying at the bottom of the stairs and there's blood on her"
    "And where is uncle Phil?" asks the man
    "Oh, he jumped out the window into the swimming pool but he didn't know that you had emptied it to clean it so he's also lying still with blood on him too"
    The man thinks for a second....
    "Swimming pool? Is this 8676959?"

Advertisement