Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanora

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

JaneHudson wrote: »
    TBH I think it's a method for weaning yourself off fizzy drinks and aquiring a taste for grown up drinks like beer.

I found the easist way to acquire a taste for beer, was to....you know.....drink it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alancork

So tanora, yeah.:eek:

Heard that the old ribena in a pint of Murphys is your only man.. Haven't tried it tho..yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Walked into Tesco Stillorgan a few weeks ago and screamed at my housemate when I found 3 bottles of Tanora on the shelf. So I bought all 3 bottles :D it's the best hangover drink ever lol

I stock up on Tanora cans when I go home though - it tastes so much better than bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

my friend keeps tellin me tanora causes cancer. still hasnt stopped us drinkin it though!!! can anyone tell me if thts true?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Absolutely, proven fact, that's why it's still on the shelves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Tanora gave me cancer twice. Sucks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Kold wrote: »
    Tanora gave me cancer twice. Sucks.
    tasty tasty cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

I've never had any problems getting Tanora in Dublin. Even the little supervalu near me has it. You'd be hard pressed to find anything other than 2 litre bottles, mind you, but it's definitely readily available. Cork people take too much pride in stupid little things.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

DecentBee wrote: »
    Cork people take too much pride in stupid little things.

I take pride because it aint so little. Oho. Badumbum pisssssh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

People who put cordial into a pint of Beer, what the fvck is wrong with them? do they not know that its disgusting!

they are usually kiddie drinkers who can't manage the taste of a beer on it's own...god bless them the needy ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

they are usually kiddie drinkers who can't manage the taste of a beer on it's own...god bless them the needy ones.

I'm fairly needy alright:p

Advertisement