Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party Entertainment

Options
  • 01-04-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi , my daughters 8th birthday is approaching and am wondering if anyone can recommend a childrens entertainer they may have used who could cater for between 10-15 kiddies.
    I've goodled it and seems to be quite a few to choose from however I've never dealth any of them before and would prefer to use someone that comes recommended.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lara690

Hi Quality, my apologies, that info would help at right....I'm based in Dublin on the Northside.
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I used this company last year for my daughter 8 and her friends, for entertainment during my wedding. Kelly is the name of the girl and she was brilliant. Kids loved her, loads of games, balloons and face painting.

www.laughingstock.ie

086 733 53 53.

they travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lara690

Thanks a million for the help.
    All the very best

• Registered Users Posts: 48 decoratinghouse

We had loopy lenny for a 5th birthday but I'd say he would be good for 8 year old girl - disco (with lights & dancing competition), party games for 1.5 hours.

www.loopylennysballoons.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement