Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help Needed(Sportsline)

Options
  • 01-04-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I have a CA sportsline M15... I couldn't find an allen key that would fit the bolt underneath the front ironsight... but I noticed I could slightly move the iron sight around so I turned it upside down to clear my sight... only problem is when it moved around it also moved down the barrel now I can't get the casing back on and no matter what way I turn it, it moves further down the barrel...

please please please...

does anyone know where to get the right sized allen key

or what size it is

or even have one I'd meet up with you just to get my gun sorted..

If I can't get the allen key I've basically just destroyed 170 euro worth of airsoft rifle because of one tiny piece of metal...

please help me

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its 1.5mm and any good hardware shop or even halfords will have them.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

vtec wrote: »
    its 1.5mm and any good hardware shop or even halfords will have them.,:)

It's not... I have a set with a 1.5....

It's bigger then a 2mm and smaller then a 2.5.. I even have an imperial set and nothing...
    I think I've just wasted 170 euro... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Doomofman wrote: »

You can drill it out if it comes to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Doomofman wrote: »
    It's not... I have a set with a 1.5....

It's bigger then a 2mm and smaller then a 2.5.. I even have an imperial set and nothing...

Ehh, are you sure its not a security type one. They're different to standard heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Ehh, are you sure its not a security type one. They're different to standard heads.

Looks like a standard allen key bolt.. the security ones i have i cant actually turn because of where the bi-pod attaches

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

oh it might be a torx head., get one of those tiny flat heads and give it a gentle tap into the head of the screw, then turn it with that.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

its a 1/16th of an inch i have a fex grub screws spare if you need to drill them

Advertisement