Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deal on Solid wood Flooring?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to order or to get put down Solid wood flooring? Maybe Maple or Beech, anyone had any experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭secman

Heiton Buckley, Ballymount have a great deal on at the moment on a 120mm witdh , 18 mm thick solid oak board, Currently selling it for €24.20 inc vat a sq yard. Very good value.

secman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Anything good in Sandyford/Stillorgan Inmd. Estate? I live in Dundrum. Who would be good value to put it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

Current Special at Noyeks, Ballymount

80mm Unfinished Maple
    €23.85 per yard2 inc VAT
    (€28.52 per m2)

also

Junckers Ultra Matt Oak Variation
    €34.50 per yard2 inc VAT
    (€41.25 per m2)

also
    83mm Prefinished Walnut
    €49.65 Per yard2 inc VAT
    (€59.38 per m2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the chippie

i have 150 mm american white oak from a cancelled job if you like for 33 euro a sqyd their is about 120 sqyds .
    regards the chippie

Anyone else been to Ballymount, any good? Do they have a website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Gr1f

hmm, that does look like an excellent price. I have been quoted €2400 for 20sqM for solid Walnut from a place in Bray. and €2200 from a 'mate'. The Bray floor only price was €70/sq yd.

Anyone else know any good places? If you know anywhere that puts them down too, that would be good?

Advertisement