Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish broadband go card for poker??

• 01-04-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

ok so i have an internet connection at home already with irish broadband and its fine no complaints. but i was thinking of getting one of them wireless go cards so id have internet access out and about. just wondering has anyone used it before?? is it reliable?? would it be ok to play 9+ tables at a time on it. i will be using it just for poker. any help much appreciated :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

hi mick....I use the vodafone 3G card...very handy...rarely any problems....haven't used Irish broadband myself but vodafone is pretty reasonable at 19.99 a month...coverage brilliant in Dublin...was less reliable when I was living in Donegal...best of luck with it..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Kamaldihnio

Reccomend Vodafone 3g and Broadband modem for this. If its just for poker you are laughing. Downloading Music and Films is not so great with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

with vodafone 3g is it one card per PC, or can you get that for a house that might have 2-3 laptops!?

i assume if its for more than one would eircom braodband be best!?

Advertisement