Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many Jobs?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

Just wondering do most IT jobs require a vast knowledge in networking? Like CCNA fully certified?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Just wondering do most IT jobs require a vast knowledge in networking? Like CCNA fully certified?

If you define what IT job you are interested in you may get a better reply to the question above OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Well im doing an IT Support course and doing networking but im worried because im not very good at the advanced stuff tbh, though i will easily pass it. Just any decent IT jobs at require only bit of networking really. And im not looking for a job now just want to put my mind at ease :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Well im doing an IT Support course and doing networking but im worried because im not very good at the advanced stuff tbh, though i will easily pass it. Just any decent IT jobs at require only bit of networking really.

Most IT jobs require you have some experience so i dont you will get system admin job managing hundreds of users, but once you get your foot in the door and get some experience managing a small network get some experience first of all.

Advertisement