Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is on here already.

Im 17, have me Learners Permit since the 30th Jan. Could I apply for my Driving Test now or do I have to wait untill im 18?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Sorry if this is on here already.

Im 17, have me Learners Permit since the 30th Jan. Could I apply for my Driving Test now or do I have to wait untill im 18?

Any help would be appreciated!
    You do not have to be 18 but on the day of your test you must have held the Permit for 6 months.

You may apply anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

You do not have to be 18 but on the day of your test you must have held the Permit for 6 months.

You may apply anytime.

So if I apply now I could get called on the 6th month or just after?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

So if I apply now I could get called on the 6th month or just after?
    Apply now and if you get called before 30th of July simply ask for a deferral. If you give at least 10 day's notice you won't be penalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Apply now and if you get called before 30th of July simply ask for a deferral. If you give at least 10 day's notice you won't be penalised.

Will do. Cheers mate;)

Advertisement