Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new house

• 01-04-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi I am just about to build a new house and would love to hear ur ref on new kitchens. Like the best place to go ect..........

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where abouts are you building?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

Hi we are building in Tooraneena. Have not started yet just trying to get prices for everything.Hoping to start in June

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi we are building in Tooraneena. Have not started yet just trying to get prices for everything.Hoping to start in June

You will get a better response in the City forum as a lot of the shops are located there. :) Try the Riverstown Industrial Estate and Redhaus Interiors on Queen St. There two locations in Tramore I can think of to assist you.

Topic Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

my brother recently had his done by a crowd in the 6 cross roads business park and he was delighted with their service and i must say the kitchen is lovely, i think they are called, in-store or in-house , one of them! somebody else might fill in the blanks !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Verona kitchens or verona living one of those do great kitchens but they are horribly expensive expect to pay 10K plus there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

have you tried Homebase don't they have kitchens or if you have patience wait til B&Q open they'll offer the same service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

kitchen world in six cross roads are meant to be good!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭next

ec18 wrote: »
    Verona kitchens or verona living one of those do great kitchens but they are horribly expensive expect to pay 10K plus there

Nova Kitchens do German kitchens at half the price of Verona Kitchens, their out at the front of pc world by the round about,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

definately ritz kitchens in the tramore rd business park. good selection from olde world to rustic to comtempory. quality is fantastic and although reputed to be expensive they are actually quite reasonable. you only deal with the one person out there so it helps when ringing to check or change somthing etc.

definately ritz kitchens in the tramore rd business park. good selection from olde world to rustic to comtempory. quality is fantastic and although reputed to be expensive they are actually quite reasonable. you only deal with the one person out there so it helps when ringing to check or change somthing etc.

Or that Lighting World place. Aint been in there yet, but looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Cash & Carry kitchens are good, worked out cheaper than Homebase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bally Bay

Hi All,
    Building a house at present and looking at kitchens. I would like an in frame painted kitchen with frainite work top in a shaker style. Has anyone any advice? as anyone used Ritz Interiors in Tralee. What is better paint the units by hand or srpray paint?
    Thanks you all very much for any advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Probably best to ask in the DIY or Kerry section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bally Bay

Thank you very much, as you can guess I am new to this site and having trouble manoeuurving my way around.
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

Fitted kitchens are actually quite easy to assemble yourself. They all come in self assembly packs from places like B&Q and HomeBase etc. Just work out where you want everything to go (this is needed even if you hire in a fitting company) and go along to the supplier with your plan. They will fine tune it for you. You will need a plumber and maybe an electrician when its all assembled but that's not a major cost.

If you can assemble flat pack furniture you can do a kitchen. Once you start you will find it surprisingly easy and a big cost saver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Silverado wrote: »
    Fitted kitchens are actually quite easy to assemble yourself. They all come in self assembly packs from places like B&Q and HomeBase etc. Just work out where you want everything to go (this is needed even if you hire in a fitting company) and go along to the supplier with your plan. They will fine tune it for you. You will need a plumber and maybe an electrician when its all assembled but that's not a major cost.

If you can assemble flat pack furniture you can do a kitchen. Once you start you will find it surprisingly easy and a big cost saver.

Even putting up kitchen presses? I'm handy enough with the flatpack, but I wouldn't bring that on me.

Advertisement