Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any good mobiles??

• 01-04-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

im getting a new phone for my birthday and id like a sony ericsson 580i but i ve hear dreally bad reviews...anyone got 1??
    or any other good phones out there cos i cant find any?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What do you want your phone to do? What features are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 camogie-girl16

bluetooth
    mp3 player with room for a memory card
    camera/video camera (with at least 2 mg
    radio
    tri/quadband!

not much really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

k800i can do all that and more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What phone do you have now? Do you have a brand preference? Are you on billpay or prepay? If billpay, do you have an upgrade available to you? Are you nearly out of contract? If prepay, are you willing to change networks? Would you rather buy completely SIM free?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elmoie

had the 580 since late oct.. has been sent back for repair twice and now I am getting a replacement, great little phone that looks cool just really bad design or build quality not what I expected from SE usually very good phones :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 camogie-girl16

nokia 6234 (the power button is broken so if it goes dead my phone is gone) its prepay and im vodafone at the mo but id like to be metoer because all my friends are and I can get free texts to them!
    i would prefer a sony ericsson or nokia but i dont really mind as long as it is decent and will last me a good while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I second this. I was going to go with the W610i but the buttons are just a tad too fiddly for me. Easy to use interface, excellent music player and it's pretty much the best 2MP camera on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Yep these are excellent phones i have one and it never lets me down the camera on it it excellent and it also has mp3/radio on it along with bluetooth !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 jargarbo

SE w580i nice sleek phone. With mp3, 2mp cam and walk counter that resets every 12mn.

It comes in different colours now.

Advertisement