Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano

• 01-04-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

question, anyone know where 1 would get piano lessons around the city ? im 29 and play guitar but am intrested in learning piano ... cheers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

as far as i know the chap who plays piano in the atheneamen(wrong spelling) house hotel gives lessons .if ya dont know its the hotel restaurant in ferrybank out by the old clover meats factory. i think his name is donnacha you could ring them to find out

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

Hi,
    I know a girl in Earls Court that teaches piano. If your intersted pm me and I'll get her number for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Piano is a cool instrument! I started playing keyboard last year (played guitar beforehand (poorly)) - and it's a breath of fresh air to play. best of luck with your lessons!

Advertisement