Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st gift ideas for bf

Options
  • 02-04-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi, I am new here!! Anyway, I am looking for a present for my best friends 21st. I was thinking about a personalised beer glass but cant find one in dublin!! Any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Firstly welcome to boards, please take the time to read the charter at the top of the Forum (and each subsequent forum as rules can vary from board to board). If for any reason you require assistance the stickys in the Newbies/FAQ forum contain a wealth of information. Failing that you can ask a question in either Helpdesk (Only S-Mods/Admin can reply) or Feedback (anyone can reply).

Anyway, are you open to ordering online or do you specifically want something from a bricks and mortar store ?

If you are open to online have you ever seen the movie "Beerfest" ? Theres a specalist glass in the film called "Das Boot" - a 2 L boot (made by Spaten Beer in the film). Theyre available online by a variety of retailers and personally i'd love one of them ! (I'm 23 Male by the way). Defintely a keepsake and a conversation piece.

Heres a picture of what i'm talking about -
    http://www.hippopress.com/060831/FILM_Beerfest2.jpg
    http://www.straubs.net/images/beerboots/bb-5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 user-unknown

any idea where I can get one in Ireland. I am open to online shopping but time is an issue also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Havent a notion i'm afraid. I can move this to the Dublin forum if you like though they would probably have a better idea ?

Advertisement