Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit Polos

Options
  • 02-04-2008 8:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first year schoolchildren, using a bowl of fruit Polos.

He gave all the children the same kind of Polo, one at a time, and asked them to identify them by colour and flavour.

The children began to say:
    'Red............cherry,'
    'Yellow.........lemon,'
    'Green..........lime,'
    'Orange........orange.'

Finally the professor gave them all honey Polos. After eating them for a few moments none of the children could identify the taste.
    'Well,' he said 'I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father.'
    One little girl looked up in horror, spat hers out and yelled:

'Oh My God!!!! They're arse-holes!!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

*rubs eyes*
    Hagar, is that really you?
    *rubs eyes again*

If it is you back from the dead, couldn't you have brought back a better joke? ;)

(even though thats a 4 star joke)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I don't think it's really him Mick.

I seen the real Hagar working in a petrol station in Bally McLick yesterday.

He was also spotted working in Batter Burger King in Coolock with Elvis.

I also heard there's been various sightings of him all over the country.

I think the guy above is an imposter :eek: and is trying to control our minds and rob your money Hypnotize.gif

So if you have seen the real Hagar contact the FBI or your nearest local Law Enforcement Agency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

the gardaí? they'll never find him!

Advertisement