Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for 13yr old's birthday in or around waterford

• 02-04-2008 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any ideas? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Laserblast in Tramore or the Arcades/Amusments?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 clara98

My neices love laserblast, one who is recently 11 had her own party out there..it's meant to be good fun. For a 13 year old i'd either go with that or have a small group of friends go to the cinema and maybe pizza after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

My older son had his 12th birthday party in Laserblast last summer and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

Definitley Lazer Blast in Tramore!:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    Laserblast in Tramore or the Arcades/Amusments?

Laserblast is the best idea I have to say, especially for the age group in question :)

Sully, do you have shares in laserblast or something? :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nah I just enjoy the craic down there. Its the only decent place in Tramore. I used to love Laserworld when we had it, though that was a tad bit different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Sully wrote: »
    Nah I just enjoy the craic down there. Its the only decent place in Tramore. I used to love Laserworld when we had it, though that was a tad bit different!

in the words of harry hill "laserblast or laserworld which ones the best ? only one way to find out FIGHT"
    back on topic horseriding in killoteran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

bella notte in dungarvion it has a 3d camana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

There's just not enough Camanas in the south east.

• Advertisement

Anyone recognise any faces?! :p

oldvents03.jpg

Advertisement