Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints... (TONIGHT, May 29th, The Cuckoo Box)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

yeuk, the cuckoo box is dire.
    On 'internet' nights out, what would one talk about

I mean will Mr Ed show up with his banning stick and chastise those who curse
    or will we all be shouting +1 when someone makes a valid point

I don't reckon MrED will bother coming to Limeirck for a boards night out for the locals. and he's not a mod anyway, but we could arange for a bouncer to eject you if you like:p

or when i say something witty that most wont agree with, will i get the 'troll' poster shoved in my face like most others usually put after one of my posts

More likely we'll do what's not allowed here and call you a fucking tool (but in a nice way:rolleyes:) or abuse the sh1t outta you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

So how many of the forum members are going to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

ninty9er wrote: »
    I don't reckon MrED will bother coming to Limeirck for a boards night out for the locals. and he's not a mod anyway, but we could arange for a bouncer to eject you if you like.
    I think he was talking about me, ninty9er.... :)

I have some friends over for a poker game tonight so I can't make it....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I have to play a match tonight, so if I get there at all it will be much later than planned. Hopefully the Cuckoo Box will let me in after nine, I think it's supposed to be Over 21s in there.

So how many of the forum members are going to this?

I should be there around 9.30 (read between 9.31 and 9.59), but despite all my rumblings, my pints will be strictly Lucozade as I won't be coming from home and will have the car with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

so what will actually be going on??
    i'd say id find it a bit weird going to meet a group of names from the net, ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Wont be able to make it, start my new job in the morning so i dont really feel like a few beers, plus there doesnt seem to be too much extra interest compared to the last one, probably just be myself, an fhile and ninty9er again.

probably just be myself, an fhile and ninty9er again.

What a prediction;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

probably just be myself, an fhile and ninty9er again.
    ninty9er wrote: »
    What a prediction;)

So, what's everyone's excuse this time? This idea will never take off if nobody else joins in. 3 people showing up the first time was understandable. Last night, however, was a bit pathetic. :mad:

oh well, I was in a bad mood last night. Hopefully next time we organise a Beers it will work out better.

I'm off to the wilderness (Kerry Galteacht) for 3 weeks now, good luck Limerick, talk to ye again soon! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement