Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobby shops that sell LEGO in the City?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

There was a good one in Wilton - but it closed down recently, which is a shame. They have a poor selection in Smyths.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

The Art & Hobby store in Douglas def. has Lego, whether it's a good selection or not i don't know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭corkstudent

dulpit wrote: »
    The Art & Hobby store in Douglas def. has Lego, whether it's a good selection or not i don't know...

Honestly never been to Douglas before, what number bus do I get there and is it hard to find the Art & Hobby shop from the stop I get off on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

If you didn't like the selection in Smyths you'll be completely underwhelmed by the selection of LEGO in The Art and Hobby shop. The bus to Douglas is the no.7 , but as I said the selection there is nothing to what Smyths has. I was buying some Star Wars bits yesterday and was shocked at the amount of stuff Smyths had, what are you looking for in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭corkstudent

I doubt their selection is that much poorer than Smyths - Smyths has a huge aisle of Lego, but repeats the same couple of sets over and over.

If they're a smaller shop, they're more likely to have the older sets like Exoforce.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

art and hobby have a shop out in ballincollig too. id agree that smyths would have the biggest selection. art and hobby havent been around long enough to have old sets of lego. ebay for things ancient and specific.

• Advertisement
Advertisement