Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Games

Options
  • 02-04-2008 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Since Halo 3 Is Seriously Lacking a Custom Games Browser, (because it will take the population away from matchmaking) How about we have a thread here to set up custom games?
    Basically First Person on the day say what time or whatever and we'll work from that.
    Anyone interested??

Ill Be hopefully doin some customs From about 9.00pm tonight if anyone is interested.

Gamertag :: Korvanica

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Not around tonight but mind if I add your gamertag for some custom gaming later this week? Mine's Silvine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

lol its funny how dead the halo forums are now, well no its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Yeah there is no point in asking for something the same day as you post.It might aswell be for about a month in the future coz these forums are not active enough! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

true that,

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I'd be up for some custom games whenever. Gamertag is Sefrian13

I enjoy king of the hill with grav hammers :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement