Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's was your most mermorable xperience on Live?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

I think my most memorable moments were on Ghost Recon, following all the lads on my own team around that are 'snipers' and just as soon as they get into their sniper spots, lash a shed load of smoke grenades at them so they can see fcuk all.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

event wrote: »
    FIFA 08 : be a pro mode

playing with some lads from dublin against lads from england.
    they gave us all sorts of abuse at the start, calling us the usual, paddy c*nt etc.

we were two nil down, same abuse after each goal and HT
    we brought it back to 2-2, saying nothing. i scored the winner in injury time from 25 yards. we went mental, the abuse was serious, loved it

also in be a pro mode, was playing with some lads, villa against birmingham. was the weekend of the eduardo game and one lad was saying how taylor was a legend and they loved him, etc., he chose him for the game. after about 5 minutes i slid in wiht a tackle and injured him, had to be taken off. i just thought that was funny :)

Im almost sure I played this game.. refresh my memory? My GT is v1rg1l..

I would rank that as one of my most memorable ones too, even if its not the same match!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

ah man, that was some game alright...
    we got completely destroyed in both of those games!

that was a memorable moment alright ;)

also, and colmise will vouch for this, playing team deathmatch in a ground war on bloc. entire enemy team are sniping at that gap in the wall/stairwell around where flag A is in domination. our team entirely pinned down. i managed to crawl my way to the building on our right, through that and in around the back of them. took out the first three guys with knife, and then heard colmise and the other guys on my team breaking their **** laughing just going "what the f**k... who's in behind them!?" and then them just explaining how they're all just watching me creep around behind the last few guys and knifing them through their scopes... they were even nice enough not to shoot any of the enemy to see if i could take out the intire team in one go with a knife... never had a match quite like that again :D

GT: under glass

PMSL..

Interested to know, did you? (take the whole team out with a knife..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

Im almost sure I played this game.. refresh my memory? My GT is v1rg1l..

I would rank that as one of my most memorable ones too, even if its not the same match!! :D

mine is eventSecurity

i definately remember your GT

which game do you remember though, first or second?

was a good while back but i loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

PMSL..

Interested to know, did you? (take the whole team out with a knife..)

i did manage to get them all :) it really was one of my most memorable experiences on live...

so funny hearing them argue about it in the lobby afterwards :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement