Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Desk

• 02-04-2008 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Looking for a computer desk for my home office. It's a small room so don't need anything executive style! Simple wooden desk preferably with drawers. Don't need a sliding keyboard shelf. Have tried Argos and Viking but nothing grabs me. Don't like the PC World style laminate desks either! :o
    Would also prefer not to have to put it together myself! Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I bought one recently in Bargain Town... probably too much assembly required for you though. I'd say check out Atlantic Homecare (or is it Homebase now?) for some no-nonsense desks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Fnz wrote: »
    I bought one recently in Bargain Town... probably too much assembly required for you though. I'd say check out Atlantic Homecare (or is it Homebase now?) for some no-nonsense desks.

Thanks, went to all 3 of them this evening! Saw a nice one in Atlantic but as usual there was no price on it! Enquired and they couldn't tell me either! Waited 20 mins for a price but ended up leaving in frustration :mad: Anyone know of any good second-hand shops for desks?

Advertisement