Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Solid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Funny video, hope when he was shooting the 2 legged things thats not how it is in the proper game. They either the dumbest machines in the world or firing bubbles at him.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Funny video, hope when he was shooting the 2 legged things thats not how it is in the proper game. They either the dumbest machines in the world or firing bubbles at him.

kdjac
    Maybe it's easy (don't die) mode?

Ah Kojima you scallywag, whatever will you think of next?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

New hands-on from IGN. Quite big and looks spoiler-ish. They say they finished the game at a 3-day event Konami had recently.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/863/863825p1.html
    But let me first preface that statement with one new piece of info that we hadn't previously known. Whereas previous Metal Gear Solid games have been relatively linear in their approach, MGS4 is much more of an open-world affair. While there are still specific locations that Snake will need to get to (which will constantly be indicated on Snake's mini-map), the environments that he finds himself in will provide multiple paths to get him to his eventual destination. This provides much more flexibility in how you fight your way through the battlefields that engulf MGS4.

Thumbs up to this.
    As I said earlier, there's only so much I can go into right now, but this is the system seller that we've all known Metal Gear Solid 4 was going to be. This preview has only scratched the surface; we haven't even described some of the bosses, radical and innovative game mechanics, or other features that make this title a fitting conclusion to one of the best franchises in gaming.

New screenshots in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

LookingFor wrote: »
    New hands-on from IGN. Quite big and looks spoiler-ish. They say they finished the game at a 3-day event Konami had recently.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/863/863825p1.html

Thumbs up to this.

New screenshots in there too.
    and for us those who handling the ultimate Mk22 through the series...this new video made me sad:(no chance to take down that two-legged tank by mk22?

Advertisement