Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire - Women's Health Clinic

Options
  • 02-04-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with the Women's Health Clinic in Dun Laoghaire - my query really is do they see General Practice type ailments (chest infections, tummy bugs, etc) or are they purely a Well-Woman facility?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Dalas

I tried them. I honestly wasnt that impressed. She really wasnt very helpful and gave me the wrong diagnosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 simona74

The doctors are not too bad, but the receptionists are appalling!OMG it has taken me nearly 10 hours to try to get the doc to call me back, and when she did, the receptionist gave them the wrong mobile number... :-( horrendous!!! so as of now (after 12 hours) i still haven't spoken to anyone (and I have called them around 7 to 9 times today!!!)...VERY hard to get hold of anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

cjmcork wrote: »
    Hi all,

just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with the Women's Health Clinic in Dun Laoghaire - my query really is do they see General Practice type ailments (chest infections, tummy bugs, etc) or are they purely a Well-Woman facility?

Thanks
    Stay away. Not registered with well women's clinic and quite odd medical practices in place by male Gp to the point that there is legal action undergoing. There is plenty of other excellent well women clinics in Dublin!

Advertisement