Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant Beds - where to buy ?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Where can I buy infant beds in Ireland.

Looking locally (Kilkenny) I havre only come across poor selections?

Dunnes has one, and it looks and feels very cheap and wouldn't last long with our lad jumping around.

I dont mind going up to dublin or anywhere really.

Any suggestions please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Argos seem to have quite a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

bargintown have two really nice ones in stock at the moment - there very reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I nearly bought an infant bed for my child, but I'm glad I didn't, they really grow out of them very quickly. Would you consider a proper single bed and get one of the clip on safety rails?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 littlemissbusy

I agree with sueme, what's the point buying an infant bed ? I bought a bed for my son (10) in bargintown last weekend and to be honest it's a great bed. It has a wooden head and base, and only cost €179 I didn't buy the matteress because it wasn't the best and i'll invest in a good materess for him. My daughter 1.5years will be getting one of these beds too!

Advertisement