Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are all very quiet!

Options
  • 02-04-2008 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

is it just me or is it the board is very quiet since last friday?!

have we all scared each other away or something? if anything i thought us all meeting would make us all post and interact more as we would know each other a bit better and would have a face to the name. oops me thinks my idea has gone belly under! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

and ive also noticed that there seems to be more guests online then members!!!! wats all that about peeps?? :cool:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

You feeling lonely Ruby. I'm here for ya. Can't really hold a chat as i'm busy here in work and also i'm a man which means i can't multi task. :D:p

lol! ah good on ye kikel!

was wondering where everyone's gone. just seems a bit quiet round here lately! :D

PS love the new sig. very colorful

lol thanks

yeh i am B-O-R-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Ya must be it took me ages to type colorful.

hahaha i know. it was kinda a case of i started it so i thought ah heck il finish it!!! :D

i think i need to get out more...!!!!

Right, gotta do some work. I'll be back later or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

hi Im here! yeah think your right maybe we scared them off?.. oh maybe WE were the freaks of the bunch lol1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

I'm still skulking around in the backgound, I dont normally sign in unless I see something I want to reply about, as I'm constantly switching from pc to pc.... Or maybe I'm just waiting to say something about mini :)

• Advertisement

lol. oops!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm still skulking around in the backgound, I dont normally sign in unless I see something I want to reply about, as I'm constantly switching from pc to pc.... Or maybe I'm just waiting to say something about mini :)

watch it silent, waaaaatch it!

:cool:

so you do actually do some work:eek:???

Ended up in the Anvil tonight.Free Guinness promo. emmmm. I here the same for next week*.

* Don't believe everything ya here in the jacks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

Im Flat Out All This Week In Cork So Thats Why Im Not On, I Miss Ye Guys Doh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

When you say 'flat out' do you drive a steam roller or are you a 'Lady of the Night????'

When you say 'flat out' do you drive a steam roller or are you a 'Lady of the Night????'

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

good one curvy

my god curvy arent we just soooooooooooooo funny these days... i just cant wait to meet you

ports best wrote: »
    my god curvy arent we just soooooooooooooo funny these days... i just cant wait to meet you

shes gas craic altogether!!!!

Well apparently ports best you absolutely can wait to meet me or you'd have been in the POP in Friday!!! :p

• Advertisement

Ah poor PB! The abuse you get here you'll never meet us!

ah i no curvy has a thing for me thats why shes always at me:cool:

ah i no curvy has a thing for me thats why shes always at me:cool:

LOL that's because you have the best imagination here!!!

good morning curvy, hows it all this fine morning, did you have a good weekend

lol

you crack me up curvy!

lol :D:D:D

whats the story today is everyone on hols for the day or what????????

Advertisement