Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie V Enda

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Jes Oscar, settle down. I'm not spokesman for anything nor did I claim to, thats merely my opinion as to what people did during the "modified" Nice referendum

Don't worry i'm working my way through the Lisbon thread.

I'm sure you've had enough comments about your sig so I won't add to it.

Bertie V Enda - No comparison, Enda Kenny never will be Taoiseach nor will he be in government, I guess nice guys finish last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

nhughes100 wrote: »
    Don't forget the government had to be brought to European courts to pay women equal social welfare benefits.
    Don't forget that they solved that little problem by dropping the men's social welfare payments down to the level of the women's instead of increasing the women's to match the men's. A neat little solution don't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Classic. I beleve thats whats more commonly known as an Irish solution to an Irish problem.

Advertisement