Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panic button/alarm

Options
  • 02-04-2008 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not in the correct forum.

I am looking for a panic button/alarm for an elderly person. Button placed in this persons room, when pushed it sounds an alarm in another room. Have found some online but wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a particular product or store to purchase.

tia,

Jumpa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

how about a wireless door bell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

mmm never though of that. Good idea! Ill browse some doorbells over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

I know a good company that work in security solutions. They may have - or at least point you in the right direction.
    A friend of mine runs it - they are very reliable and give a good professional and personal service. If you want to mail / phone him I just pm'd you his email and phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Egan, thanks for the message. Ill keep it in mind. But the wireless doorbell seems a perfect solution, easy to install and wont be over expensive.

Anyone care to comment on their range? This would need to pass from end of a house to another, passing 4 walls.

Advertisement