Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I be Unbanned Now Bertie has resigned?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

I was banned for the political forums, in October 07, for 30 days because I said Bertie should resign because of the shame he brought on the office.

Now that he has resigned, can I be unbanned?

Also, it's well past the 30 day ban already.

Oh yeah, if you missed the news, Dirty Bertie is now leaving office. w00p!

I'm going to go out for a pint to celebrate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Also, before anyone tries to tell me to email the mod who banned me - I tried. Many times actually. Since October when I try to email the mod I get this message from the system...

1. Tristrame has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Shouldn't there be a system in place to keep mods from filling their inbox and keeping users from messaging them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

He is no longer a mod of politics afaik. Try one of the other politics moderators.

Advertisement