Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron Lennon?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Would just like to know what peoples opinions are of Lennon.There are rumours in the papers today that liverpool and newcastle will go for him in the summer,i know this is rubbish paper talk but is there a chance Ramos will flog him?Its such a pity he is not performing like he did when he first hit the scene,his crossing is very poor but for some reason i dont want to see him sold.What do others think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Liverpool...:D:D:D:pac:

Not a chance, maybe the Barcodes will be stupid enough.

Been found out, his crossing is sh1t and by all accounts so is his attitude.

Ramos will show him the door IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Liverpool...:D:D:D:pac:

Not a chance, maybe the Barcodes will be stupid enough.

Then we will need a very pacy right winger who can beat people and cross the ball in the summer - But who and how much!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

As I mentioned in another thread last week, he has been a huge dissapointment over the last 12/18 months. Great pace alright, but no end product and very little upstairs !!

He looks to me like he has found a little comfort zone whereby he got a few Eng caps, got a nice hefty contract and therefore he is a superstar footballer and can do what he likes.

Well Im afraid not lad, Ramos wont put up with that shi*e from his players(I hope). If we get a good bid in the summer, he'll be on his bike, or maybe Ramos will hold on to him and try work on him in the summer.

If he stays, his attitude needs to change bigstyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Hatch99 wrote: »
    ..... no end product and very little upstairs !!.[/QUOTE]

Bang on!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

A winger should be judged on his final ball. Lennon's final ball is usually poor. If he could deliver some quality ball no one would give a toss what he gets up to in his spare time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I like Lennon. I think he's just lost confidence when taking players on, which is his strength. Hopefully with Hutton behind him he'll have a bit more balls to try and play the sexy football he played in his first season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I think if he could put in regular performances like he did against the scum in the carling cup semi final where he terrorised Toure, then he has a future, but he needs to start taking players on and getting some decent crosses in ..if not then get as much as we can and move on .... imho Lennon is a better prospect than Theo Walmart... but he needs to show it on a consistent basis

Advertisement