Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday Night Lights (Channel 6)

• 02-04-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,625 ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who haven't seen it, Channel 6 will be showing the TV series version of Friday Night Lights starting Sunday April 13th at 8pm. Well worth checking out as it's a fine program and also for the subject matter.

Am posting here rather than on TV given that it's a show about an American Football team.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I've seen em all the way to end of season two but out of interest what season are they showing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,625 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It looks like it's season 1 from the beginning.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

On RTE2 at the moment on Saturday nights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Reptileboy

Excellent. Finally a chance to watch Friday Night Lights at a decent hour. Although usually I'd catch it late on RTE when i return from the pub.

Great show anyway, need to spread the word to friends and family who dismissed it before as it was buried by RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Thats going into Sky+. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

oh cool... thanks op! I never got a chance to see this series (or the film) so this is great news for me.

BTW for anybody who hasn't read it, the original Friday Night Lights book is amazing. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

nice one. Saw the film and read the book. Book was really good, and was interesting to see how the people really didnt like how they were portrayed after it all.

Advertisement