Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogging In Sligo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

takola wrote: »
    I don't get it? :confused:

If I have to explain it, it won't be funny. (That's not to say it's funny either!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

If I have to explain it, it won't be funny. (That's not to say it's funny either!)

I know :(

Damn being a wimmin and having a smaller brain! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah I have good fun a tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

tit!

giggidy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dingo dog

are dingoes allowed to go dogging to?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

lightening wrote: »
    Apart from the above, most illegal activities.

Believe it or not, shagging isn't that harmful! They are doing what people do.... Maybe your local priest might have a problem.

I'm guessing what Bob was talking about is that in areas like Doorly Park and I think maybe Hazelwood, there have been women raped.*

People dogging around these areas isn't exactly going to make people / women in the area feel safe when out walking by themselves.

* I don't know of anything happening in these areas in recent times but in has happened before...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Whatever about the dogging, the extent to which the post gave out about consensual sex between adults was the kind of fifties throwback I could do without.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Anyone want to scatter used condoms and wrappers at the front door of the Sligo Post?;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

If this "story" is deemed worthy of headline news, then it does not reflect very well on Sligo.

And all those Sligonians that I know prattling on about it being a city.....by the looks of things, the town is more akin to the village of the squinting windows circa 1953.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

JupiterKid wrote: »
    If this "story" is deemed worthy of headline news, then it does not reflect very well on Sligo.

To be fair there could be much worse headlines! A bit of rumpy pumpy in the woods at night, its hardly breaking news is it?

Its better than the usual shootings, drugs, assaults etc that we could be reading...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

JupiterKid wrote: »

And all those Sligonians that I know prattling on about it being a city.....by the looks of things, the town is more akin to the village of the squinting windows circa 1953.:rolleyes:

We can't help what the "free" paper in question deems newsworthy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

sueme wrote: »
    To be fair there could be much worse headlines! A bit of rumpy pumpy in the woods at night, its hardly breaking news is it?

Its better than the usual shootings, drugs, assaults etc that we could be reading...
    I think thats JupiterKids point though , it's a non story

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, of course it's a non story but it is the Sligo Post.. more than likely a slow news week.

It's exactly the type of story you'd expect to see on the front of any local cheap (or free) paper - e.g The Dundalk Gazette, The Cork Bugle, The Limerick Weekly (*) would have all run this type of story on the front page if it had of emerged there.

* not actual newspaper names!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Anyone want to scatter used condoms and wrappers at the front door of the Sligo Post?;)

Oh My God you have no idea how down I am for that.

Brilliant!

What else can we bring? empty tubes of astroglide? mirrors with suspicious white powder residue on them? used douche bags?

...can we break in and scatter them throughout the office?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Xiney wrote: »
    Oh My God you have no idea how down I am for that.

Brilliant!

What else can we bring? empty tubes of astroglide? mirrors with suspicious white powder residue on them? used douche bags?

...can we break in and scatter them throughout the office?

To quote Superbad to great effect...

Spermicidal lube?

gustavo wrote: »
    I think thats JupiterKids point though , it's a non story

Sorry, I took JupiterKids point as being, that Sligo people were morally corrupt, with obscene sexual habits!

Perhaps I was wrong (its rare, I know!), if so 'pologies!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Sorry, I took JupiterKids point as being, that Sligo people were morally corrupt, with obscene sexual habits!

And...?

Xiney wrote: »
    And...?

O hai Xiney.

I thought you were out doing unspeakable things to the offices of the Sligo Post....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Don't get the wrong impression of me but I went down to Hazlewood(not for a bit of dogging),just been curious.Saw the condoms alright.

Also took a trip down to Doorley Park and saw the carvings on the tree trunks and more condoms(at least they are been safe).

Actually I had to delay my visit to Doorley Park as there was three guys in the bushes "dogging" so I didn't want to interupt and my eyes didn't really want to see it.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Don't get the wrong impression of me

Too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Too late.

Ahh shucks;)

Advertisement