Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few jokes there...

Options
  • 02-04-2008 2:09pm

Anybody hear the news "A woman's head has been found by children playing on the beach at Arbroath in Angus. The head, hidden inside a plastic bag, was discovered by two young sisters."

The head had apparently been chopped into 4 pieces. Police have sent them back to headquarters.

A Man in Ipswich picks up a prostitute and starts walking with her into the woods.

After a while of walking she says,

"****ing hell, It's scary in here."

"It's Okay for you," He Replies "I've got to walk back on my own."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

first one was pure class :D:D

A guy walks into a bar. He's a rather large, menacing chap. He chugs back a beer and says, "All the guys on this side of the bar are cocksuckers! Anyone got a problem with that?"

Everyone is understandably silent.

He, then, chugs back another beer and says, "All the guys on the other side of the bar are mother****ers! Anyone got a problem with that?"

Everyone is silent, again.

Then one man gets up from his stool and starts to walk toward the man.

"You got a problem, buddy?"
    No, I'm just on the wrong side of the bar!"

Advertisement