Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Version of Top Trumps

Options
  • 02-04-2008 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

Basically I have to make an network version of Top Trumps for my end of year project in college, I'm so screwed at the moment and I've left it late (4 weeks left). I was wondering if anyone knew a good link to a tutorial or had any tips?! Planning on using Actionscript 2 (maybe 3 if I have to) and mySQL for databases. Have a basic interface made already (the easy bit). I would even be willing to pay someone as a tutor if there's any free lance flash wizzes out there.
    Thank you :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Julez wrote: »
    Basically I have to make an network version of Top Trumps for my end of year project in college, I'm so screwed at the moment and I've left it late (4 weeks left). I was wondering if anyone knew a good link to a tutorial or had any tips?! Planning on using Actionscript 2 (maybe 3 if I have to) and mySQL for databases. Have a basic interface made already (the easy bit). I would even be willing to pay someone as a tutor if there's any free lance flash wizzes out there.
    Thank you :o

www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Sorry didn't realise there was a services section on adverts. Will post there. Tips or if anyone has a tutorial that would help still appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I think tiptap was being smart. Generally the approach here is to have a stab at the problem, post your code and ask raise any problems or questions you may have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Evil Phil wrote: »
    I think tiptap was being smart. Generally the approach here is to have a stab at the problem, post your code and ask raise any problems or questions you may have.

didn't mean to come across as being smart. Just gave him the url for the services available/jobs available section as he mentioned cash for help.

Advertisement