Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waffel Irons/Grills

• 02-04-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hey, hope this is the right forum, but does anybody know where I can get a waffle iron?? Have tried a few places, HomeStore and More and Argos etc, but to no avail! Really would like to source one as a present soo, so any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tefal make a waffle iron. Check online for your local Tefal stockist, if they don't carry it in stock, I'm sure they could order one for you. They would order them from Group SEB, who are very accomodating with one off orders.

This is of course if you don't want to buy online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

:)thanks sueme - I dont really want to order online, but I will definitely try our local hardwar store again, as they stock Tefal! your help is much appreciated:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Lidl had them recently. Maybe a few left in some of the stores. I got one last week for €8 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nenepoos

I was looking for a good one for ages - since our first US holiday my wife fell in love with breakfast waffles.

Anyway I found a really good one in arnotts about 2 months ago a stainless steel tefal model - they had loads. They were priced at €50 and had a 25% sale at the time.
    They make superb waffles in about 3 minutes and include 6 different type of basic waffle recipies. We always keep a jug of mix in the fridge because the kids love them.

The only problem is you can only make two at a time - I need to go and buy another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

wow! i've been wanting a waffle iron for ages. never saw any in ireland. so, last week, i was on an trip to Paris when lo and behold i saw one. 40 euro "Magiclean" Tefal. now, they had plenty of more expensive fancier ones, well up to 100 euro in value, so i just stuck with the cheapest. I had to get it. wasn't too heavy to carry back, and i've used it plenty of times since i got back last wednesday.

from a proud waffle iron owner :)

found one yet thalia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

have still not found waffle iron - missed them in lidl/aldi and as for arnotts, the girl sid they didnt do them :o so you were lucky to get them there I guess..... ah well will have to send friend to brussels to get their own waffles at this stage... had to buy different present back when i neede the waffle iron.... and with pancake tuesday coming up i really would not mind my own iron just to deviate from pancakes.... ah well, better go to paris like sweet rasmus....:)

Ahem...!

Tomorrow in Aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nenepoos

I bought another one in Arnotts about a week ago. They had loads of them. I think you may have come across a lazy sales person.

They were at the end of one of the stands with the mixers etc

Just in Lidl in Kildare town this evening and they had one for €7.99

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm sure I saw one in Harvey Norman.

• Advertisement
Advertisement