Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Ctr. shop for Tim Burton-esque collectibles

Options
  • 02-04-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone know of a shop in city centre for dark collectibles... like dolls and stuff? Dating a girl who is into dark stuff like that, thought a trinket little gift would be nice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Have a look in Forbidden Planet on Crampton Quay. :):confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bostonian

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Have a look in Forbidden Planet on Crampton Quay. :):confused:

would you happen to know where that is? i did a search on dublinmapped.com and ddin't find it, nor was it on yahoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

It's on the South Quay. Between O'Connell Bridge and the Ha'penny Bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bostonian

I found it, but they didn't have quite what I was looking for. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for things as I wander the city :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

there's a shop of that kidna style in george's st arcade on the same side as the café on the george's st end, but I think it's mostly just clothes...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

bostonian wrote: »
    I found it, but they didn't have quite what I was looking for. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for things as I wander the city :-P

There's another store you should check out on Exchequer St., it's called Sub-City. :)

Advertisement