Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eve the Hamster

Options
  • 02-04-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey guys,

I have a pet hamster that needs a home as I am moving to Germany on Saturday. She is a gorgeous hamster, well behaved and quite young. She has her own cage and some food but as I am moving I can't take her with me although I would. I am giving her to some one who would like to give her a home.

Please guys, my mom said she would let her go in the back garden if I can't find a home and I really really really don't want that to happen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Halistra wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have a pet hamster that needs a home as I am moving to Germany on Saturday. She is a gorgeous hamster, well behaved and quite young. She has her own cage and some food but as I am moving I can't take her with me although I would. I am giving her to some one who would like to give her a home.

Please guys, my mom said she would let her go in the back garden if I can't find a home and I really really really don't want that to happen.

It might help if you mentioned what area you are from, if it is released you know it will die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Halistra

Oh yea sorry I completly forgot to mention I am living in the Dublin Northside.

as for being released - I don't want her to be realsed as I know she will die and I am against animal cruelty completely! That's why I want to find her a home. I have asked my friends to take her for a few weeks while they find her a home. She is lovely and so quite and very well behaved!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

All else fails phone the DSPCA and see if they can take her. If your mother releases her thats animal cruelty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

If you can bring her to me I will take good care of her. I am in Laois tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I'll take her in temporarily for Bond-007 & arrange to get her down to Laois.

PM me your contact details & I'll arrange to come collect her before you leave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Bond-007 wrote: »
    If you can bring her to me I will take good care of her. I am in Laois tho.
    +1

Doh, I see your number above, I'll text or call you when I finish work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Halistra

Hey,

This would be brilliant guys, I really want her to go to some one who can love her like I do! I'll pm Hadook with my details if that's ok?

Eve is currently running in her wheel in my kitchen :) Mia Kitty is fascinated so we'll be leaving her in the study with the chinchillas tonight away from interested kitty paws :D

She's a lovely wee thing and I'm sure Bond-007 will be happy to provide updates for you. Good luck in Germany and enjoy yourself, the year will fly by :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thanks hun for collecting her - I will be up soon to collect her - what days are you home??

• Advertisement
Advertisement