Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Mini Marathon

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Anyone Do It?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

they all must be still in bed after doin it yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Me, Ruby and Undecided did it yesterday! Completed it in 1 hour 22 mins......we'll be looking for our sponsorship money on the 13th from the lads!

Me, Ruby and Undecided did it yesterday! Completed it in 1 hour 22 mins......we'll be looking for our sponsorship money on the 13th from the lads!

Well done ladies. Any what charity will i be donating to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

ah ha well done the girlies, jaysus it took ye long enuff doh :D... im messin, seriously well done.. im proud of my fellow portarlington boardies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

In the end we went for the DFFGS, a local charity that will be delighted to take our money apparently!

Took us this long to get feeling back to our extremities so that we could type :D

I'll give yee €50 or €16.6666667 each. Probably can't make the meet so someone PM an address or PM to meet up at any time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cheevermill

Hey, if any of you are still deliberating over your charity of choice, please consider Link Community Development, a very worthwhile cause. All proceeds raised will go towards education programmes in sub-Saharan Africa, and this year we need runners/walkers and joggers more than ever. Check out our website, http://www.lcdinternational.org/ireland, or, for those tech-savvy people out there, join our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=109946275691755&ref=ts

Good luck with all the training guys!

Advertisement