Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Clogher wrote: »
    Well Ladies.
    Just thought i would let you know that i was in the Local last night with my brother and i met the "guy".

Anyways yes he asked me out again and i accepted,i am meeting up with him this week!!:)

He apologised for not getting in contact with me and said he was even going to call over to my house but was afraid of my reaction.

Thats great :) Fair play to him. Enjoy and dont forget to fill us in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Clogher

Hey Guys
    Sorry for the delay in posting this!!

Well so far so good we have been texting and have meet him a couple of times taking things easy which suits me so i guess there is some genuine guys out there!!

Thanks to everyone for their replys and comments:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Clogher wrote: »
    Hey Guys
    Sorry for the delay in posting this!!

Well so far so good we have been texting and have meet him a couple of times taking things easy which suits me so i guess there is some genuine guys out there!!

Thanks to everyone for their replys and comments:D
    Have fun!

Advertisement