Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Lulz was had] - Delete My Profile Now

Options
  • 02-04-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Please delete me, ban me straight away. I find this site disgusting in it's censorship. do it right away mods please or Il get myself baned.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Please delete me, ban me straight away. I find this site disgusting in it's censorship. do it right away mods please or Il get myself baned.
    See ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

Im still not banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

banned.

thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

:d

• Advertisement

Logged out and back in to check still not banned. Please!!! MCD Rule, downloading music rocks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Sorry, there's a glitch in the banning code right now.

Could you log out for about 90mins to 2 hours while we get our tech to look at it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why do you want to be banned?

Logged out and back in to check still not banned. Please!!! MCD Rule, downloading music rocks,
    Hagar? Is that you?

Done yet? this place makes China seem the land of free speech

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Seriously, exercise some ****ing willpower and log out and not come back already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Lets invade china .....now !

Had my 'Paper Pay For Mccans Easy Life' thread changed to a pc 'papers pay mccans for defamation' the mod refused to take my name of the thread title, i did not say defamation i said easy life and dont want people thinking i said sued for defamation it was For Easy life.

Had my 'Paper Pay For Mccans Easy Life' thread changed to a pc 'papers pay mccans for defamation' the mod refused to take my name of the thread title, i did not say defamation i said easy life and dont want people thinking i said sued for defamation it was For Easy life.
    So you want to be banned from boards.ie? This forum is for adverts.ie.

Are you people happy with thread names being changed, swearing not allowed and various other Orwelian acts of censorship?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok enough of this. OP banned.

LAds any more messing about and there will be trouble.

Just ban me from everyhting. OP??

Are you people happy with thread names being changed, swearing not allowed and various other Orwelian acts of censorship?
    Go to the help desk for boards.ie - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

6th wrote: »
    Ok enough of this. OP banned.

LAds any more messing about and there will be trouble.

FFS, :):):):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, making titles more accurate and asking for a bit of civility. The Horror!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Just ban me from everyhting. OP??

Obnoxious Prick I think is what it stands for, not sure though.

cheers sherifu. But come on lads this palce is a disgrace in fairness. Freedom Of Speech. Ever hear of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You aren't aware of the current climate concerning online forums and freedom of speech in Ireland then. Seeing as you don't care I won't bother educating you. I suggest you scramble your password and go away never to come back, and then open your own online forum if you want to say anything you want about someone.

cheers sherifu. But come on lads this palce is a disgrace in fairness. Freedom Of Speech. Ever hear of it?
    No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

nr5gtw3l0lshrpg4ekk.jpg

aaaaand were done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement