Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cthulhu for Taoiseach

Options
  • 02-04-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Citizens of Nets & Comms, I'd like you all to support Cthulhu in his upcoming attempt at becoming Taoiseach of this great nation.

Hell a giant monster with more tentacles than an octopus can't be any worse than what we've got at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

+1 for cthulhu

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I, for one, welcome our new multi tentacled overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Easier to understand anyway. +1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

+1 here as well. At least he'll be an honest leader, even if his agenda is eating people and subjugating the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

He can have my vote aslong as he promises not to eat me. His promises are probably better than any politicians anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cth.jpg

Vs.

bh.jpg

You choose ladies and gentlemen.......Cthulhu for Taoiseach, long live Cthulhu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

hmm i prefer the tentacle face to the whiskey nose so Cthulhu has my vote

All Hail Taoiseach Cthulhu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

That's what I like to hear.....anyone one else who posts in Nets & Comms better get their vote in for Cthulhu before time's up. Cthulhu for Taoiseach, long live Cthulhu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 therhythmbyrne

I endorse smokey's Cthulhu proposal

Advertisement