Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best GTA trailer yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I like !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Hells yeah. That gives a much better flavour of the game I recon. Pre order was put in yesterday. Cant wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Yep the GTA humour is there!
    Counting the days now!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

That looks pretty sweet, glad the gta humour is still gonna be in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

class - defo best one of the trailers for me, cant wait anymore :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

We should be finished it and all by now, it should of been on xbox months ago! Crapy ps3!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Elem wrote: »
    We should be finished it and all by now, it should of been on xbox months ago! Crapy ps3!

You should be grateful, GTA IV will be a better game now than it would have been back in October.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Yeah it should be polished to f uck by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

best trailer so far alright but when the #### are we going to see some actual game play footage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I love the way there is an achievment for finishing the story in under 30HRS !

Thats what i call value for money!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

calex71 wrote: »
    best trailer so far alright but when the #### are we going to see some actual game play footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMifgitjoaE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

calex71 wrote: »

I dont want to see any. The first time I see gameplay I want it to be me thats playing it. We all know this game is going to be very special. No need to see actual gameplay before release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

dunno. That footage is is pretty awesome, worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

lol just watched some of the others on that link....the LCPD one and the ad for the car that looks like the prius...genius.
    I agree re: not needing in-game footage until I have a controller in my hand...these teasers and background stuff show it off better.

Advertisement