Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Penalty Points - Can I find out how long I have left?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi all...

I have penalty points on my license for speeding three years ago. I no longer have the original notification saying when the offence was and when the points would go on my license.

As far as I know, points last three years from the date they go on your license, not from the date of the offence. Either way, I no longer remember either day. Can I go somewhere to find out when these points expire? Is there a website, or some Department I can ring, to give me this information? Thanks!

J.

Advertisement