Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Place openly selling a hot gun

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Perhaps it is under the limit,
    but maybe the description was just copied from some other site without being edited to show the within law limit??
    Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

They should be reported to the garda for selling firearms!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Isn't that available from Redwolf? Not sure but anyway a mod should be informed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Maybe we should wait and see what the iaa says about before we jump to conclusions

Keggers wrote: »
    Maybe we should wait and see what the iaa says about before we jump to conclusions
    Another good point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Indeed, I'd imagine they dont even have them in stock, they'd get one in from the original supplier if someone ordered one, they're merely getting it from redwolf and over-inflating the price by about 200%

Either way, they are still selling something which is over the limit. The IAA will be in touch with them.

Edit: just found it on redwolf, $1599, so they're over inflating the price by whatever the USD->EUR exchange rate is. Redwolf dont even have them in stock anyway, and the text has been copied directly from their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Have you informed the IAA?

Edit: nevermind....kdouglas beat me to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Might buy one before they go out of stock ;)

(kidding obviously mods)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

This happened before with digital warehouse. The answer was that they're all shooting under 1 joule, the information was just pasted from another website.

A prime example of why you shouldn't copy and paste without reading the information first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

o1s1n wrote: »
    This happened before with digital warehouse. The answer was that they're all shooting under 1 joule, the information was just pasted from another website.

A prime example of why you shouldn't copy and paste without reading the information first.

Yep it doesnt inspire confidence in relation to their product knowledge. Its always nice to buy things off people who are knowledgeable about the product they are selling :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I want that gun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

airsoft and sheer desire ruffled lace panties (hey dont ask me its on their site)...not the most comfortable clothes for a game i suspect...

Gah i think it looks awful! Especially the stock...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

liamo333 wrote: »
    I want that gun!

Your money mate

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

I'll sell ye all the arms ye want...........

I work in a mannequin factory

*I'll get my coat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Anyway, I think this thread has served it's purpose. The relevant people have been informed and I'm sure digital warehouse will correct it like they did the last time.

Although I'm sure the prices will unfortunately stay the same :(

Nice spot knife_fighter ;)

Locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

We've just established contact with the store and will hope to have this issue rectified within the next 24hours.

cheers for the headsup guys and good work!

might be no harm to drop us a line direct as well in the future if anyone spots anything similar - just means that you can be sure we're on it as soon as possible.

cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

God you guys are fast, a least its been sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

this issues has been reported a number of times before thought the iaa and other authority from people in the cork area, it was the last time reported thought the iaa's cork rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

Fair play lads, keep up the good work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

nobody has reported it directly to the IAA committee at any point that I am aware of

For clarification and further use, the official IAA contact channels are:

Email - info@irishairsoft.ie
    Forum - http://irishairsoft.ie/forum/

or contact any of the committee members directly on here or our own forum

email is the preferred method, since it is easier for us to keep track of what mails were sent and what was done about them

Also, as o1s1n said, this thread has run it's course. Locked

Thanks to knife_fighter for letting us know

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement