Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is shakira dead?? :S

• 02-04-2008 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

My friend told me the last day that she had saw on sky news that shakira died a couple of days ago, after falling off a cliff at a charity event in puerto rico.... however when i went on the internet there was nothing on it :S And before anyone asks... she told me this before april fools day!! i dont believe it... but just wanted to know if anyone did know anything??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Shakira falls off a cliff in a video for one of her songs. Google shakira cliff and you will find it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Don't bother, she'll be fine.....

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Don't bother, she'll be fine.....

someone knows their shakira songs:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I think i'd have seen a thread in lolocaust if she died.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

BazBox wrote: »
    someone knows their shakira songs:D

Nope just that one cause it's good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shelly1234

Ironically, shakira apappently has now passed away.:(

shelly1234 wrote: »
    Ironically, shakira apappently has now passed away.:(
    a) Not ironic.
    b) Source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

You joined boards just to make up a dumb rumour about a celebrity most people haven't heard of in a few years? I know it's Sunday afternoon and all, but still...

/shakes head sadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shelly1234

Sherifu wrote: »
    a) Not ironic.
    b) Source?

"Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (Shakira) best known as a musical performer who performed hits such as, whenever,wherever, la tortura and most recently hips dont lie, was pronounced dead early thursday morning july 20th 2006.the reason for her death is said to be alchohol poisoning"

i was watching the world music awards and mariah carey said something about shakira passing away, so i googled it and this is what i found, i wasnt trying to make up a rumour, im sorry if i offended anyone, i didnt look into it as much as i should have, i just got a shock when i saw it...sorry again x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

shelly1234 wrote: »
    "Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (Shakira) best known as a musical performer who performed hits such as, whenever,wherever, la tortura and most recently hips dont lie, was pronounced dead early thursday morning july 20th 2006.the reason for her death is said to be alchohol poisoning"

i was watching the world music awards and mariah carey said something about shakira passing away, so i googled it and this is what i found, i wasnt trying to make up a rumour, im sorry if i offended anyone, i didnt look into it as much as i should have, i just got a shock when i saw it...sorry again x
    Lulz. Don't believe everything you read.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

No, Shakira is not dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement