Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Get Signal, Captain?

• 02-04-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in the back end of A200 and I have signal on my wireless. SIGNAL. Enough signal to contact Tsunami and load web pages! Main screen turn on!

Its unheard of, no? I think they may finally have fetched a new access point/router :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

*the user was banned for this toast*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

........?

its good news. not being able to access wireless while in the labs was taking a toll on the amount of work i could get done before.

well, dont bring your laptop into college then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Hes multi tasking, college work on lab pc, pr0n on his laptop, genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I code on my laptop and need to email the files to and from machines every now and again. Lost the USB cord for my WD Drive :(

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    I code on my laptop and need to email the files to and from machines every now and again. Lost the USB cord for my WD Drive :(
    ebay?you can use my card, once i get the cash before purchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Aynon... I dont usually ask this very often but... are you a troll?
    Seriously, it takes a serious amount of effort to understand exactly what you are trying to say in your posts in this thread and when I do I find they make little to no sense and are somewhat insulting.

So, with that in mind, are you a troll?

damn you fedora! you have found out my secret!

Advertisement