Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag rugby in Waterford

• 02-04-2008 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any teams in the area looking for players for this years tag tournament either in Waterford RC or Waterpark?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

I think there will be Tag Rugby starting in Waterpark RFC in May/ June.... you could give them a ring.
    http://www.waterparkrfc.com/
    That might have some info nearer the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

my missus played it last year, i will talk to her this afternoon and see if i can get a number or some info for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Thanks junkster

was just speaking to her, she said a friend of ours is looking into starting up his own tag rugby team, i gave him a call but he didnt answer, so whenever he calls me back i will post here and let you know.

ok, here it goes,
    the official irfu tag rugby season is starting in waterpark on the 15th of may,
    he said to contact someone down there for more detailed information, or call the clubhouse, we might be entering a team, any new teams have to enter in the lower division so if you are interested in playing in the upper division you might need to sound out an already registered team, if not, contact me a bit closer to it and you will be more than welcone to join ours.

• Advertisement

The lower divisions would suit me fine

One of the lads has a team entered but looking for more players. If anyone is interested drop me a pm.

you are sneaking off to a different team already.....booooooo !!!!! lol:D

Who knows we might not even get the numbers needed :p

Advertisement