Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Comic

Options
  • 02-04-2008 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anyone seen the latest issue of the UK comic? I've checked the newsagents and can't find it.

Reeds on Nassau St usually have it but not this time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

That the one with the Nick Roche Starscream cover? My local Tescos (Clondalkin) has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Elita 1 looks interesting in it.

I've been keeping up with these. Not that good, but some good character moments. Is IDW gonna portray the reprints as in comic continuity btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Not that I'm aware of Gwolf.
    titan has the rights to do the IDW stuff but IDW don't hace any rights to the Uk stuff.

And that is indeed a Sweet Nick Cover. If you can't locate a copy let us know Padimus I'll see if I can pick you up one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

MarkHall wrote: »
    Not that I'm aware of Gwolf.
    titan has the rights to do the IDW stuff but IDW don't hace any rights to the Uk stuff.

And that is indeed a Sweet Nick Cover. If you can't locate a copy let us know Padimus I'll see if I can pick you up one.

They're reprinting and from what I've heard they want to set em up as prequel material to the movie comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

Yeah, it´s the one with Nick roche´s cover. Weird that i can´t seem to find it at all, usually forbidden gets it in too but no sign of it anywhere i was usually able to get it.

I´ve gone and ordered it from titan online and subscribed to it for the next year.

Saves me the time and hassle i guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Does indeed.

Advertisement