Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA hands on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I just exploded all over the monitor,

6kfc32a.gif

it looks damn sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Yeah looks amazing :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers for the link kdjac. Sounds great!

This looks most like an in-game screen-shot..

shoot.JPG

Judging from the perspective and all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

i think everything so far is in game shots, there no reason graphics like that shouldnt be on the 360.

What i ponder is whether there load times.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

KdjaCL wrote: »
    i think everything so far is in game shots, there no reason graphics like that shouldnt be on the 360.
    I'm apprehensive to believe that.. they look too much like shots from in-game videos.

I've seen nothing (apart from that) which strikes me as definitely being in-game.

Might be very wrong in that respect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

KDJAC will d22 be playing GTA4 MP at all? And would there be any point in trying to organise some sort of boardsies get together for MP on release?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

KdjaCL wrote: »

What i ponder is whether there load times.

kdjac

i deffo remember reading somewhere that there'll be no loading times in-game. you can basically play the game start to finish without waiting for it to load (apart from at the start, obviously :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I want this game sooo bad :(

KDJAC will d22 be playing GTA4 MP at all? And would there be any point in trying to organise some sort of boardsies get together for MP on release?

Doubt it he a nintendo fan boy, has nintendo bed sheets, lamp, curtains, pyjamas etc: 360 is the devils work according to him.

I not interested in MP at all.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I think Rockstar have already sent copies of the game to people who run major gta fansites. Assholes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I think Rockstar have already sent copies of the game to people who run major gta fansites. Assholes.

Hmmm possibilities of a leak so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Nah I doubt it. The guys who run those sites would be pretty loyal to Rockstar. They're not even posting any details about the game whatsoever so I think them leaking it is pretty much out of the question.

basquille wrote: »
    Cheers for the link kdjac. Sounds great!

This looks most like an in-game screen-shot..

shoot.JPG

Judging from the perspective and all..

As it gets closer , it really does like the same engine.

Also been running on TV for last 3 weeks again.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I can't ****ing wait!!!!! Well actually I can but...

Ok yeah there is NO loading times, you can 'basically play through the game full'

Kdjac multiplayer is going to take this game to a whole new level!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about? How long did you play San Andreas AFTER you finished? I play the game even to this day. Ok sparingly but it still manages to keep my attention.

I won't play multiplayer though until I finish the game. I also take my time with GTA games, so that could be ages away.

Advertisement