Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what bus will take me from stephen's green area to bewley's hotel ballsbridge?

Options
  • 02-04-2008 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

What number bus and where do I get it, anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

Walk up Grafton St and go to the pedestrian gate of Trinity opposite Lush or walk up Kilare St or Dawson St to Nassau St and go to the stop opposite Knobs and Knockers. Get any of the 4, 4A, any of the 7s or the 45. The stop is just after RDS and before Bewleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Ok, thanks for that. Just one more thing, when I'm on the bus going in the direction of Bewleys, is the hotel on the right or left as I'm sitting on the bus?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭danindublin

Hotel is on the right hand side. Just after the RDS is the Four seasons and beside that is Bewleys. They are literally all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

It's on the right. You'll see the American Embassy, then 500m on you'll see the RDS, Four Seasons, a junction and Bewleys all on your right. The bus stop is around that junction, can't remember exactly where.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Thanks for the help, that's great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Don't know how much stuff you'll have but it's a fairly nice walk. Takes about 20-25 minutes.

Advertisement